Elegant Edwardian Character, City Fringe Precinct
This handsome Edwardian Villa home has been significantly renovated, now marrying strong character proportions with impeccably designed modern family spaces positioned on a beautiful heritage streetscape close to the city.
An exciting opportunity to acquire this home, suitable for families, empty nesters or professional couples, showcasing all the beauty and character of the Edwardian era throughout an entirely comfortable floorplan ready to move into and enjoy.
Revealing an elegant hallway, stained glass windows, feature-laden ceilings, timber floors and classic room dimensions, the floorplan features:
- Three large bedrooms (main with Walk-in-wardrobe and tiled ensuite)
- A lovely large family bathroom containing hideaway laundry
- Upstairs to beautiful formal and informal living areas plus powder room
- Formal lounge with French doors accessing the covered verandah with panoramic city views
- Separate, but interconnecting, formal dining room
- Large, well-fitted kitchen with sunny conservatory overlooking the spacious patio and raised garden areas
- Patio area at the top of the garden with sweeping harbour views
- Single garage with an additional off-street carpark
A discerning environment in a revered neighbourhood offering an easy walk to Wellingtons finest schools, Victoria University, Kelburn Village, botanic gardens and hill trails or the CBD and harbour.
An exclusive and outstanding property.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.