SOAK UP THE SUN, SIGHTS & SERENITY
This amazingly sunny, city end-Wadestown home was architecturally designed by Alan Minty and is ideal for busy families and professionals who want to live close to the CBD but escape the din of downtown. Elevated for spectacular views but with flat drive on, internally accessed double garage and easy-care indoor-outdoor living, it offers all the advantages of apartment living with none of the downsides. Features include:
- Three sunny double-bedrooms and two bathrooms, including ensuite for the spacious master with its corner window views
- Light-filled open-plan living and dining with woodburner and one of two heat pumps, this home is also partially double glazed to optimise warmth and comfort for those days when you can't soak up the sun
- Northwest-facing for uninterrupted native bush views over Wadestown, Ngaio and Kaiwharawhara: could you wish for a more serene or green outlook this close to the city?
- Multi-level living with a choice of decks, including one that steps out to landscaped low-maintenance garden with natives - enjoy the great outdoors without the maintenance
- Plenty of potential to modernise and add value while making it your dream home
- Big double-garage with internal access for extra storage and the ultimate in convenience and secure off-street parking
- Zoned for decile 10 Wadestown school as well as Wellington Girls College, Wellington College and within walking distance of the CBD
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,195,000
If you want a large standalone apartment alternative with some of the sunniest outdoor living possible in a sought-after city suburb, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace Covid-19 Guidelines as issued by REA - more information can be found here - https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/