CHARACTER VILLA WITH SPACE AND VIEWS
Elevated for lovely sun and views, this family-sized four-bedroom villa combines heritage, potential and spacious living handy to two great village shopping centres. It overlooks the Botanic Garden and is just minutes from the bus route and a short walk from the CBD and Victoria University, so perfect for work and education. Features include:
- Plenty of space for families, with four-bedrooms - two of which open to decks - and two bathrooms, including one with a bath
- Open-plan living and dining with rustic brick fireplace and sweeping, leafy views over Thorndon and the Botanic Garden
- Charming Edwardian character, complete with original sash windows, bay window seat and high ceilings with decorative scotia: choose to restore further or modernize
- Fourth bedroom is also designed as a ballet room which includes a sprung floor and large mirrors
- Ideally located for shopping and schooling, being close to Northland and Tinakori villages and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- Carport for secure off-street parking and walk-up access for privacy, tranquility and views
- BEO $1,149,000
This is an amazing opportunity to enjoy a city-fringe villa lifestyle and capitalise on the location and potential. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.