SUNNY, SCENIC, SUPERBLY SPECIFIED
Elevated for spectacular sun, views, sunrises and sunsets, with drive-on to internal access garaging. This wonderfully light and spacious three-bedroom, two-bathroom home combines the durability and appeal of '50s construction with the comforts and convenience of modern living. This home is ideal for busy families and professionals wanting peace and tranquility all within easy reach of the city.
- Three bedrooms, two of which are large doubles including the master with two double-wardrobes
- Two beautifully renovated bathrooms, one with a spa bath and the other with large walk-in tiled shower
- Superbly specified for modern living, with gas hot water radiator central heating throughout, wi-fi activated garage door and surround sound wiring for the ultimate in home entertainment
- Stylish, well-appointed kitchen with amazing views, granite bench tops, two wall ovens, Bosch dishwasher, gas cooking, and breakfast bar with flow to living areas; perfect for family and entertaining alike
- Fantastic indoor-outdoor living, with French doors opening to a large balcony from which to relax and soak up the sun and views, plus private flat lawn and alfresco deck
- Off-street parking, with internal access garage, car port and extra parking for visitors
If your wish is to live in a peaceful and private setting close to the CBD, in one of Wellington's best suburbs, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 27th January 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
A valid My Vaccine Pass will be required for Open Homes. Private inspections do not require a valid My Vaccine Pass. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/