Mid Century Cool
Built in the 1960s, and oozing mid century style, this wonderful 2 bedroom apartment offers a wonderful mix of convenience and style. Being close to everything you need, Aro St, Cuba St, universities and the CBD are all a short walk away, while you can also escape the city at a moments notice. The building has been well maintained for all owners enjoyment, with the entrance foyer making a real mid-century design statement, and the building is wonderfully set back from the street for excellent privacy and security.
This is a wonderful north facing 2-bedroom apartment, right on the edge of the city, yet with a lovely leafy feel and elegant surrounding gardens.
* Circa 70sqm floor area
* Generous open plan kitchen / dining / living
* 2 bedrooms
* Family bathroom
* Lockup garage
* Floor to ceiling windows
* North facing for great sun
* Very tidy "as is" but there is plenty of scope for upgrading, redecorating and adding value if desired
* Company share title, meaning you can not ordinarily rent the apartment to tenants
* The earthquake resilience status is uncertain, with three engineers reports producing three different results, so the WCC deem the building "potentially earthquake prone" and the company Board are in the process of clarifying the official status
(Note this means it is likely going to be difficult to raise a mortgage against this property)
* Company levy $2,079.85 quarterly (this includes building insurance AND WCC rates)
Our out of town owner has made his instructions clear: " We want it sold".
For sale by Tender - BEO $449,000:
* Closes 1pm Thursday 03 June 2021
* At Lowe & Co Realty, 8 Kent Tce, Wellington
* The vendor reserves the right to sell prior to the deadline
Come and check out this gracious mid century opportunity. We reckon it's pretty cool - let us know if you do too.