Soak Up the Sun and Sea Views
Ideally situated for sun and spectacular views, this fully renovated and beautifully presented home will have enormous appeal for families and professional couples alike.
Outstanding features include:
• Equally well suited to relaxed family living or hosting drinks or dinner, the spacious split-level living areas include the stylish open plan kitchen, dining and lounge.
• The sun-drenched living boasts a superb indoor/outdoor flow to the spacious deck, taking in the sensational views over the Pauatahanui inlet and beyond to the open sea.
• The large ground floor master bedroom offers a peaceful sanctuary and includes a walk-in wardrobe and well-appointed private ensuite.
• Doors from the master bedroom offer a lovely flow with direct access to the landscaped lower garden.
• Three generous double bedrooms share the upper level with the family size bathroom offering ample comfortable accommodation.
• The full renovation of this 1970s home included new kitchen and bathrooms and updated décor throughout.
• Fantastic northern aspect for maximum sunshine.
• Excellent drive-on access with off-street parking for extra vehicle /motor home/boat.
• Double internal access garaging an additional storage room catering for tools and toys.
• Wonderful quiet cul-de-sac location.
This quality home in a fabulous location is bound to attract wide interest. Contact us now for your opportunity to make this your next home.
To view the interactive Matterport, copy and paste this URL link: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=VM7njT4W6uH